Sunday, September 26, 2010

So it all begins....

After having a friend tell me for months, I should take the humorous, crazy things that happen in my life and start a blog, I finally did it. See when the hubby and I were laying in bed on Friday evening and I was replaying the latest events of our lives, he said, "please start a blog, no one will believe that this stuff happens to you." My plan is to keep the blog private, so I can tell you the all the crazy things that happen. I hope to entertain you a little, while also sharing a glimpse into our lives.
So let me tell you a little about me. I'm an elementary school educator. I have been married to my hubs for almost 13 years. We live the south east part of the US. I'm a 30 something mother of 2 children. DD is 7 and DS is almost 11. They are the light of our lives and we spend a ton of time running from their respective sporting events.

No comments:

Post a Comment