Friday, August 19, 2011

So much has happened....

I'm going to update with a bullet list and then do some follow up posts to tell the back ground story...

Sister can out that she is dating boy toy.
He visited several times this summer with his 2 kids
The last time, my parents took my two kids up to visit... utter disaster.... The house was a wreck....
The announced that they are now engaged and getting married in Oct.
The wedding date was changed... Now the weekend before Halloween.
I was told (not asked) to do the cake and to give it to her as her gift.
I was also told I would need to travel with the cake 6 plus hours...
Ry and Hubs were asked to be ushers and Ans was asked to attend the bridal book and was told to get a nice fancy dress that mommy and daddy would pay for...
I have had WW3 with my mom over this mess twice now and we still have 2 plus months to go.
Oh and yes, the wedding is in a town that has 1, Uno, Single motel.

SO, how was your summer...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment